Signs of a travel Adict
My signs of being a travel addict :
1) My list of places to visit goes on for 5 pages
2) If someone tells me I have to travel only and not come home I may agree (sorry Anurag)
3) I go to work only to earn money to travel
4) Every month I buy all the travel Magazines to know about new places
5) My next trip and the following 5 trips are all planned in my head
6) I go to makemytrip website at least once a day
7) Google maps is my next favourite thing to know distances from one location to another
8) If I don’t shop for 10 years I am absolutely fine with it, but if someone tells me I cant travel in the next three months, I think I may go crazy. (exaggeration, may be true 😉 )
9) I can travel absolutely alone if the opportunity comes for travelling I don’t need company
10) luxury is not important for me for travelling I want to cover more places than siting in a resorts pool
My feet are already itchy and my bags desperately waiting to be removed from the loft to get packed 🙂
P.S: click on the title to make meaning of my word in this post. 🙂
Chapora remains a perfect vantage point for gazing at the sea as the waves gently nudge the shore in silent harmony. A short, uphill walk leads to the walls of the fort, where the three friends from Dil Chahta Hai stood in companionable silence, whilst facing the countenance of the sea that stretches out in front of their eyes in its splendid expanse; an excellent setting for taking time off from the rest of the world and letting yourself get lost in the arms of nature and history.
Goa gives you space to be alone and to party hard its your choice which way you want to go.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover”. ~ ~ ~ Mark Twain
I have no regrets with anything in my life till date, the good made me laugh and the bad taught me for tomorrow.
I want to enjoy the path more than the destination
People will always be more important than things
So yesterday I saw this movie, I did not enjoy it a lot frankly but the movie had a lot of things that the now generation is doing and not only in metros but is many parts of India and it is time for others to accept it than keep talking about it and wasting time.
In fact when the pictures of Shahid kapoor and kareena kapoor where online of them kissing, instead of denying it, if they had said they are in a relationship and kissing happens that would have been a more natural response.
The fact that this movie shows sex as the natural transition from kiss to love to sex is simple, some people may find it uncomfortable, but most relations go through the same process.
There are moments in the movie when we are forced to look down on the heroine as she has had many boyfriends and has had an abortion. But let’s think is there anything to look down on, we meet different people in life, sometimes its hits of well other times its goes bad. It happens in friends, office colleagues, then why not in boyfriends. A couple should not stay with each other because they have to they should be together because they want to. No societal norm, customs, religion is over a person’s happiness.
Live-in relations, so simple but yet not accepted around, in a recent article in the newspaper talked about divorces that are happening due to simple reason like, “the boys toilet habits” “ the girls fizzy hair” , these reasons may seem silly but if it can’t be accepted or the opposite person can’t change then something is fundamentally wrong with the relationship. Separation does not happen due to small things it normally those small reasons used as alibies to run away.
So I say 3 cheers to the movie just for telling the world that livein, sex, kiss is all not such a great issue it happens when someone is or is not in love in today’s world so just deal with it.